Hey, insurance agents, we’ve got something special for you!
**Receive a free $100 in Google AdWords© credit when you spend $25**
What is Google AdWords?
AdWords is a pay-per-click advertising platform made by Google. With AdWords, agencies can promote their website on Google when people are searching for insurance, appear in your prospect’s Gmail inbox, and follow targets as they browse relevant websites. Find relevant keyword, build campaigns, and place your ads to give your agency competitive edge over your competitors. Not to mention, with AdWords, you only spend as much as you want and you have full control over your campaigns -there are no commitments or spending requirements of any kind.
What are the benefits of the AdWords for insurance agencies?
- Drive customers searching for insurance to your website
- Keep your pipeline filled with hot new leads
- Stop wasting $$$ buying leads that simply aren’t worth it
Want to discover more benefits, check out why AdWords is an insurance agent essential.
On top of that, your agency can:
- Maintain complete control your budget and overall costs. Set your daily budget and the amount you’re willing to pay for a click. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
- Advertise where you want. Target your ads to potential customers around the country, or only to those in your town, region or country.
- Do it all with no risk and no obligations. There’s no minimum term or commitment. Once you use the coupon amount, you’re under no obligation to continue.
How do I get my free Adwords promo code?
Get Started – Send Us A Message And We’ll Get You Your Free Promo Code!
With Google AdWords, your website can be advertised on the Google network to get real phone calls and web traffic as soon as you press GO. Just reach out to use and get a $100 coupon for Google AdWords© for free. We give the promo codes away hoping that when you want to scale your online promotion, you will keep us in mind! Keep in mind, this offer is for the insurance agents that are new to AdWords.
Promotion Ends 5/31/2018 @ 11:59 PM PST
*Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 14 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-service signup accounts. Limited quantity each month. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers will need to suspend their ads if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount. Subject to ad approval, valid registration, and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc. One promotional credit per customer. Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing address in the US or Canada. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Offer subject to Google all terms and conditions.